“Sing Me to Sleep” Pre-Orders Available
Have kids or insomnia (or both)? Love indie music? American Laundromat Records is now taking pre-orders for Sing Me to Sleep – Indie Lullabies, a compilation of gorgeously soothing, non-traditional lullabies performed by indie artists. As co-producer I have had the joy of handpicking and inviting many of my favorite musicians to participate in this charity project. As art director I will create the artwork for all the neat promotional items that come with the pre-order, as well as the album cover itself. The limited edition first-pressing pre-order package includes:
– Limited Edition First Pressing Double CD with alternative artwork and bonus tracks
– Bonus 7” Blue Vinyl featuring 4 tracks not available on either CD
– Free Coupon Code to Download the Bonus 7” Vinyl in Digital Format
– Two Promo Pins featuring Original Cover Art from CD and 7” Vinyl
– “Sing Me To Sleep” 4-Color Wall Poster (11” x 17”)
– Chance to win a personalized, signed copy of “Sing Me To Sleep” by one of the album artists
…all for just $25! Yes, really. Pre-order yours now—I promise it will be something special.
Lullaby artists include: Dean & Britta, Tanya Donelly, Stars, Jenny Owen Youngs & Greg Laswell, Neil Halstead, The Leisure Society, The Real Tuesday Weld, The Rest, Say Hi, Julie Peel, Sigur Ros, Snowbird, Telekinesis, Memory Tapes, Casey Mecija (Ohbijou), The Antlers, Trespassers William, Papercuts, Peter Broderick, Laura Gibson and many more. The album is scheduled to release May 2010. 100% of proceeds will benefit children with cancer and rare blood disorders through The Valerie Fund. Follow my updates about the project on Twitter @indieforkids.